Wood Joiner's Handbook “A vast number of useful joints for cabinetmaking, furniture making and architectural woodworking. “An excellent choice for novice or intermediate woodworkers.”—Fine Woodworking..A master woodworker reveals e
| TITLE | : | Wood Joiner's Handbook |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.76 (260 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 0806969997 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Paperback |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 288 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 1990-06-30 |
| GENRE | : |
A master woodworker reveals exactly how to make perfect joints: L-shaped rabbet joints, mortises and tenons, butt joints, dadoes and grooves; even deco-rative joints, butterflies, dovetails and inlays; plus Chinese and Japanese styles. “A vast number of useful joints for cabinetmaking, furniture making and architectural woodworking.”—Woodshop News. “An excellent choice for novice or intermediate woodworkers.”—Fine Woodworking.
Editorial :
The majority of the contributions are by Italian scholars; the translations are at times odd to an English ear and occasionally even inaccurate, but I did not find any instances where the intended meaning was obscured. Who would have thought things turned out the way it did. They can feel them or see them or talk to them . The reservation I would offer is that they have made some unconventional recommendations that are not identified as such.
I will stop there and let you read the ending of this book yourself. Also I never really understood all the effects and withdraw symptoms that were associated with trying to quit. I used it for my french 1 class. Annise and her mother-in-law were planning everything the day after Anima and Annise thought they fai!ed at the church. The volume concludes with an extensive general bibliography, but, unfortunately, no index, which sever


No comments:
Post a Comment