Traditional and Contemporary Stained Glass Designs CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art) 165 black-and-white illustrations..Handsome collection of both traditional and contemporary motifs, printed in a wide variety of sizes and shapes, depicts charming landscapes, bold geometrical patterns, exquisite florals, and birds. Suitab
| TITLE | : | Traditional and Contemporary Stained Glass Designs CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art) |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.52 (754 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 0486995976 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Paperback |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 64 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2004-03-16 |
| GENRE | : |
Handsome collection of both traditional and contemporary motifs, printed in a wide variety of sizes and shapes, depicts charming landscapes, bold geometrical patterns, exquisite florals, and birds. Suitable for windows, mirrors, panels, and other glass configurations, these immediately usable designs also lend themselves to a broad range of other purposes. 165 black-and-white illustrations.
EDITORIAL :
REVIEW :
A great deal of it is spent trying to explain a remark Lee made to some cronies regarding "pussyism." Roy, as a humorist, should know, if you gotta explain it, it ain't funny. Here I am today, 50 years old, and our 15 year old son has discovered Keith Green music, and loves it. A charming collection that I loved reading and rereading.
Busoni's "Sketch of a New Esthetic of Music", I'm afraid, is less enjoyable. On the basis of reviews here, I bought "A Pattern Language". The photographs, by Carter Berg, are explanatory and fun. And so I was glad of the opportunity to read more about what makes my dog—right now it’s Ox, the oversized beagle puppy—work. I would also recommend Bankroll by Tom Malloy. But the path he lays is filled with hope and much beauty. It's not just a milestone book for chronicling the experiences of women musicians, but also pioneers and cr


No comments:
Post a Comment