Slide and Find Trucks For ages 2 and up!.The youngest readers will love this interactive book with doors to slide and colorful trucks on every page! Introducing different concepts from colors to occupations, this book is full of hidden surprises and questions t
| TITLE | : | Slide and Find Trucks |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.85 (979 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 1843324415 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Board book |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 10 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2006-11-22 |
| GENRE | : |
The youngest readers will love this interactive book with doors to slide and colorful trucks on every page! Introducing different concepts from colors to occupations, this book is full of hidden surprises and questions to encourage learning. For ages 2 and up!
EDITORIAL :
About the AuthorRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
REVIEW :
My philosophy has always been why hang one picture when there's room for a dozen?
Most of the time, I love how it all looks. Powerful and brilliant.. The writing is compelling, the photos are beautifulI just can't put it down!. I found it helpful as a suplement to "A Pattern Language". awesome read - could barely put the book down- amanda depicts her fascinating life as a geologist in the energy/resource sector in such a entertaining and encouraging way. These people are all collectors and, in many cases, there is a lot of stuff in their homes. I'd spend at least double just for the same book, it's great! I have a few other books from Pepin too, I'd say this (and Complex Pkg) are the best.
Enough variety of examples, not to mention the source filesyou would have to have quite an excuse not to be inspired to design something amazing.
I would consider these


No comments:
Post a Comment