Building Highly Effective Teams: How to Transform Virtual Teams to Cohesive Professional Networks - a practical guide (The Leadership Series) Leadership: building highly effective teams, provides you with the much needed practical advice on how to create an effective collaborative team environment.Smart Concise Empowering - An Bestseller - NEW 3rd edition
| TITLE | : | Building Highly Effective Teams: How to Transform Virtual Teams to Cohesive Professional Networks - a practical guide (The Leadership Series) |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.86 (551 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 1492274941 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Paperback |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 170 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2013-01-22 |
| GENRE | : |
Smart Concise Empowering - An Bestseller - NEW 3rd edition** Leadership: building highly effective teams is a breakthrough practical guide to creating more powerful teams! Updated advanced edition includes a REAL, nowhere else found, trainer step by step two day workshop description **The ongoing challenges of creating the magical bond between team members in small and big endeavors can be elusive. What more, in the last few decades it has become increasingly challenging, since we have been moving from emphasis on social skills and communities to technical and managerial skills, as a result the lore concerning the magic of teams has been lost.Leadership: building highly effective teams, provides you with the much needed practical advice on how to create an effective collaborative team environment. You will learn to: ** Identify the characteristic
EDITORIAL :
"Communication, honesty, integrity and effort" September 28, 2013
REVIEW :
While the authors' observations on operations management and financial controls are useful, their elaborations on corporate culture, management development and business ethics are particularly strong. He and Kate have an immediate physical connection, but she needs to know if it is more than just physical before she can decide to stay.
Kate and Conner, while trying to discover what their feelings mean, also have to deal with a jealous ex-lover of his as well as the men who injured Kate/Morrow. This chapter focuses more on what man has done and is doing to affect the atmosphere. I love when people come over and say, "I could spend a month just looking at all your neat stuff." But sometimes, very rarely, I glance around and think to myself, "It looks like a crazy person lives here."
Thanks to this book, I now know I'm not crazy, or if I am, at least I'm in good compan


No comments:
Post a Comment