Electric Power Systems Keeping pace with progressing technology, and covering the scope of related subjects, Electric Power Systems provides introductory, fundamental knowledge in several areas.The text focuses on three major points:Power flowFault
| TITLE | : | Electric Power Systems |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.86 (535 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 0849316669 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Hardcover |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 320 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 1998-11-30 |
| GENRE | : |
The field of electrical engineering has become increasingly diversified, resulting in a spectrum of emerging topics - from microelectromechanics to light-wave technology. Keeping pace with progressing technology, and covering the scope of related subjects, Electric Power Systems provides introductory, fundamental knowledge in several areas.The text focuses on three major points:
Editorial :
What is really useful is there is a lot of listings of important organizations that you would want to know about if you were getting into the business and a lot of really great advice is given. Stockholder's art is central to this theme; that is, the collection of common material, assembled and displayed, reflects this distance from the people and places that produced it. I confess after the first few times the author moved from dogs’ senses back to those of humans I skimmed until we were back to the dogs.
There was so much here I hadn’t seen. It is quite clever!. I met Greg Speck at a youth retreat in Ocala, Fl. Having the daily goals keeps you motivated on an on going basis. And Calvin's teaching style is very animated and enthusiastic, with a touch of humor here and there. Wonderful series, I'd recommend them to anyone!. The majority of the contributions are by


No comments:
Post a Comment